At OvuSense, our family of fertility monitors help you from the first step on your journey right through to supporting you if you need clinical help.
If you're just starting out on your fertility journey, our OvuFirst sensor is a great way to get to know your unique cycle pattern. If you're looking for the ultimate in ovulation monitoring accuracy, or you know you have an ovulatory issue, our OvuCore sensor is designed just for you. If you're already talking to a doctor or plan to see one soon, then add on OvuSense Pro to help you and your doctor screen for common ovulatory issues and track any treatment you may receive. Choose which sensor is right for you, and move seamlessly from one to the other.
the ultimate in
cycles of use
OvuCore in action
Meet the OvuSense fertility monitoring family
Click on one of the boxes below to find out more about what makes each member of the family unique.
Which fertility monitor is right for me?
Compare OvuSense with other methods for monitoring your ovulation and reproductive cycle.
As you consider which fertility monitor fits you best some typical things to consider are:
- How large a fertile window will it detect so you can maximize the time when you're trying to conceive
- How accurate is it at confirming ovulation - the less accurate the less chance of it helping you in your next cycle
- Can it predict ovulation using the current cycle data - something we like to call realtime prediction
- Does the system work for PCOS and irregular cycles
- Can it help your doctor screen for fertility issues
- Can it help you and your doctor monitor your medication or treatment
Each of the statistics quoted below are derived from clinical evidence available on fertility monitoring methods and products. Pro refers to the OvuSense Pro clinician portal. Click on the 'i' icon next to each method in the table, or directly on the method in the table on mobile devices to find out more about the clinical evidence.
|Feature/ How many does it get right|
Fertile window prediction days
Live ovulation prediction
PCOS and irregular cycles
Screen for fertility issues
Track medications and treatments
(Core Body Temperature)
|Fertility Tracker Apps||FTA|
|Basal Body Temperature||BBT|
Fertility Bracelet Devices
|Ovulation Predictor |
Kits and Monitors
Fertility Tracker Apps (FTA)
Basal Body Temperature (BBT)
Skin Worn/ Fertility Bracelet Devices (SW/ FB)
Ovulation Predictor Kits and Monitors (OPK/ OPM)
Serum Progesterone (SP)
Fertility Testing Methods Key
- OS First OvuSense OvuFirst (SkinTemperature)
- OS Core OvuSense OvuCore (Core Body Temperature)
- BBT Basal Body Temperature
- FTA Fertility Tracker Apps
- SWD Skin Worn Devices
- FBD Fertility Bracelet Devices
- OPK Ovulation Predictor Kits (urine strips)
- OPM Ovulation Prediction Monitors (urine strips)
- SP Serum Progesterone
- US Ultrasound